Kraft Easy Bistro Chicken
KRAFT RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon, crumbled
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste.
ADD chicken; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 12 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
TOP with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Enjoy the kraft recipe of bistro chicken !
Kraft recipes: sweet-potato-apple-and-spinach-salad.