Bruschetta Chicken Skillet-Kraft Recipe
A nice Kraft recipe to try ! Great !
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 2 large red peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) pasta-style or Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, peppers and garlic; cover. Cook 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF), turning after 5 min. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD Kraft canned tomatoes and water to skillet. Stir in rice; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 min. Meanwhile, combine cheese, chopped tomatoes and basil.
RETURN chicken to skillet; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is heated through and Kraft cheese is melted. The Kraft recipe of Bruschetta chicken is ready ! Nice ! Enjoy the meal !