Kraft Chicken Lo Mein
KRAFT RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; stir-fry 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink. Add vegetables, broth and peanut butter; stir-fry 3 to 4 min. or until chicken is done.
DRAIN spaghetti; return to pan. Add chicken mixture and soy sauce; mix lightly. Spoon onto platter; top with cilantro and nuts.